This is a page for suggestions and reporting progress on implementing and discussing those suggestions.
- posiblility of limiting the number of fps to 15 or another number something if you want to reduce overheating on rubbish laptops like mine.--Max Randor 16:20, 10 July 2006 (CEST)
- There used to be a limiter for the login screen, but I must have commented it out for some reason. --Simon
- a possiblility of a back option rather than or as well as close on the movable window things - when you press close you just have an empty background. --Max Randor 16:20, 10 July 2006 (CEST)
- X buttons on the inventory and Chat/console to enable the screens to be removed faster and more easily.--Max Randor 16:20, 10 July 2006 (CEST)
- Yes close buttons would be useful. I'm not sure whether they are not there becuase they just have not been implemented, or whether they are not possible in the gui toolkit we use. --Simon
- Some of the gui components will close when pressing Escape. Not all of them respond to this though. --Simon
- Cyphesis tries to put files in $PREFIX/var/tmp. The TODO list recommends putting these files in /var/tmp. However, these files don't belong there either. Socket files belong in /var/run. Log files belong in /var/log. If you have any temporary files that should be preserved between boots, you should put them in /var/tmp. If you have any temporary files that do not need to be preserved, place them in /tmp. Please see the FHS standard. Following the FHS standard makes every *NIX user's and programmer's life easier. --Winter Knight
- A tutorial for creating objects, rules, and worlds. This is a good start, but certainly not a complete tutorial. Never underestimate the importance of good documentation. --Winter Knight
- Someone was working on something like that. I'll dig through my emails and check. --KaiBlin 14:06, 17 June 2007 (CEST)
- Make a tailor to sell hats and boots. and any other tradesmen needed to sell anything that exists to be sold.--Max Randor 14:21, 4 January 2007 (CET)
- Completed - Someone has done this - a tailor now exists.
- put carrots into the fields--Max Randor 1--Max Randor 16:50, 3 March 2007 (CET)4:21, 4 January 2007 (CET)
- Put all objects which have been implemented somewhere in the world. e.g. statue, spider, and everything else that has a model and can exist even if in a basic unfinished way.--Max Randor 14:21, 4 January 2007 (CET)
- Appoint a "Public Relations" person who can manage the available online content, remove or retire out-dated information, and ensure that projects receive the exposure they deserve. --Malcolm